Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cita's Blog

This would be Cita saying


"Thanks for allowing me to spend my life with Stef, Papa Terry and Mama Vicki! I love it here, I love Indy especially, and the dogs, and my big grassy field, and going for walks in the hills, and playing in the water ju
mp and in the river, and splashing Espada (....she HATES getting wet:) . I Really like it when Stef brushes me with the super soft brush and
sprays Conditioner in my mane and tail so that I look as pretty as IV(....well, I AM actually WAY prettier then that cheap floozy with her wavy mane....and she's such a pale washed out Palomino, too!) and I even like standing tied like the grown up horses do....but I am sooooo good at just standing quietly while Stef puts that heavy saddle on my back and I even kinda like that, because I think maybe I get to spend more time with her. Especially since she actually got on the saddle on my back and I was SO Proud and Indy was so surprised! and I just can't WAIT to get going and doing cool things that all the other horses seem to get to do with Stef.....So Thanks Vicki and Terry! I LOVE my life and my human....and I am pretty sure she loves me, too....:) "



Cita is apparently quit chatty tonight, and has suddenly learnt the unusual Equine Talent of typing, which I can take no credit for........but she has made a heck of a mess out of my keyboard typing with her big ole hooves.....

2 comments:

  1. hey, great to see you blogging again, and that you have not lost your cents of humor.
    te he
    inet

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol well Inet, Stef can't take credit for that blog if it was Cita who did it! Obviously Cita can see that Stef was slacking off so she though she better get something posted to keep us entertained :P

    ReplyDelete